Prime, Inc. is one of America’s largest trucking operations which means we are critical in getting products delivered on time for about every industry you can think of. The work we do means your families can shop for groceries, get online orders, and have the supplies you need for projects at home. But we need your help to make it happen. We are immediately hiring for a full time Shuttle Driver. This role is critical in helping our drivers get around town when they are not in their truck.
We know our people work hard to make us the best, so we offer them the best benefits. We have everything you’d expect from a leader (401k, insurance, time off), plus:
- Gym, personal trainers onsite
- Onsite salon & spa, & café
- Tuition reimbursement & discount at Bethel University for associates & dependents
- Up to 160 vacation hours per year
- 401k match - 80% on first 5%
- Safely transports vehicle from individual or central loading area to designations according to assigned schedule and/or client requests.
- Provids excellent customer service to riders.
- Professional appearance required.
- Assists disabled passengers into and out of vehicle.
- Operates radio or similar device to communicate with main terminal, security, or other drivers to be able to report disruption of service or other pertinent information.
- Maintains clean and orderly shuttle.
- Assists passengers with loading and unloading of luggage or other product.
- Performs related work as required.
Shifts: Wednesday - Saturday 7am-7pm
- Driver must be dependable, have a good MVR and also be able to pass a DOT physical.