Line Cook / Cafe Associate
Want a career that you will look forward to coming to work every day? This is it!
We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of recognition.
This Exciting Opportunity Features the Following Benefits:
- Expansive Health Insurance Benefits at Extremely Reasonable Rate
- HSA Benefits
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Accident, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance Options
- 401k Retirement Plans with up to a 5% Match from Prime Inc.
- An Innovative Wellness Program that Pays You to be Healthy
- Vacation & Sick Time
- On Site Fitness Club: Weight Training Center, Cardio Lounge, Aerobics & Yoga Classes, Basketball Court
- On Site Salon & Spa
- On Site Restaurant
- On Site Daycare Center
- On Site Doctor’s Office & Chiropractor
- Competitive Salary for this Position: $16.00/hr - $17.00/hour.
- Yearly Prime Inc. Stakeholder’s Bonus
- Continued Education Opportunities Through Our Tuition Reimbursement Program.
You’ll be part of a team that truly feels like a family who are focused on creating an environment where we can bring healthy fulfilling meals to our team members and drivers.
Prime, Inc. is looking for a hard-working, customer-oriented associate to join our Cafe team. Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Provide prompt, courteous and professional service to associates.
- Provide a nutritionally adequate and varied diet for driving and non-driving associates according to food handling guidelines.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from work stations, stove, and refrigerator.
- Set up and stock assigned work area by following the established service standards and procedures.
- Clean service stations, fill ice bins and restock storage and fridge items according to established par levels. Restock all necessary items during the course of the shift. Complete all side duties as assigned.
- Operation of an electronic cash register.
- Clear and reset tables as they are used, within established standard timings and guidelines.
- Segregating and removing garbage, and steam cleaning or hosing garbage containers.
- Transporting trash and waste to disposal area.
- Maintaining inventory of supplies and equipment.
1st shift- 5:30am-2:30pm
2nd shift- 1:30pm to 10:30pm
3rd shift- 9:30pm to 6:30am
Any combination of education, training, and experience providing the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Industrial kitchen or line cook experience is a plus.
Must have a strong work history. Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends required.
Experience, Education, and Training
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position requires frequent walking, head turning, bending, reaching and grasping; constant standing forward reaching and grasping. Candidate must be able to lift and carry 45lbs and push and pull minimally.
Primarily indoor working environment with controlled heating and cooling with varying exposure to chemical odors.
Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Candidate must be able to pass a job specific post-offer physical prior to beginning employment with Prime, Inc.