Prime, Inc. is looking for a positive, hard-working person to join our Housekeeping team. This position is responsible for cleaning rooms, bathrooms, and halls in a commercial establishment.
- Sorting, counting, folding, marking, and carrying linens.
- Making beds in drivers' bunks.
- Replenishes supplies as needed.
- Cleaning lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways.
- Sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floor.
- Cleaning rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusting furniture.
- Washing walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Washing windows, door panels, and sills.
- Emptying wastebasket and emptying/cleaning ashtrays.
- Transporting trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishing bathroom supplies.
- Maintaining inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Schedule is 8am-8pm, Sunday through Tuesday and every other Wednesday.
Any combination of education, training, and experience providing the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Industrial cleaning experience is a plus.
Must have a strong work history. Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends required.
Experience, Education, and Training
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position requires constant standing, reaching forward and grasping; frequent walking, head turning, bending, handling, reaching and hand control. Candidate will need to lift and carry 20lbs, and also be able to push and pull 15lbs.
Both indoor and outdoor working environment with exposure to varying weather conditions and chemical odors.
Must have and reliable transportation to and from work.
Candidate must be able to pass a job specific post-offer physical prior to beginning employment with Prime, Inc.