The Oasis Hotel & Convention Center is currently seeking career driven individuals who are committed to providing a memorable experience to our guests.
Our award winning hotel is a full service property, offering 173 guest rooms along with over 30,000 square feet of meeting and conference space. Housed within the Oasis, you will find Fire & Ice Restaurant & Bar, featuring Springfield’s only ice bar.
The Oasis Hotel & Convention Center is a property structured upon our core values:
Passion- Passionate about who we are and what we do
Respect- Mutual respect and appreciation for our associates and guests
Extreme Service- We strive to be proactive and go above and beyond for our guests to have a positive and memorable experience.
Family & Community- All associates and guests are in the family. We desire to give back to the community and to each other.
Innovation & Uniqueness- We desire to be a true oasis in the region and embrace our identity.
Honesty & Integrity- We believe in being truthful and transparent, while maintaining professionalism, to our associates and guests in all situations, even when the situation is difficult.
The Guest Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all guest rooms, while providing attentive courteous and efficient service to our guests.
- Cleaning of guest rooms to include: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens and cleaning bathrooms.
- Ensures all guest room items are in good repair.
- Reports any maintenance concerns to management.
- Cleans assigned public hallways including light fixtures, handrails and vacuuming/stain treating of carpets.
- Deep cleaning of guest rooms and public areas as required.
- Handles guest inquiries. As a Room Attendant you will be expected to work with our guests to ensure overall satisfaction. This position must take the initiative to be creative when resolving guests inquires/challenges.
- Takes the initiative to think outside the box by predicting our guests needs/wants.
- Works in various areas of the hotel housekeeping department as needed.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be an extremely honest person with high levels of integrity.
- Must be able to work calmly in a faced paced environment.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Must have a positive, cheerful disposition
- Prior professional cleaning experience preferred
- Weekends are required
- Candidate must be able to lift and carry up to 35lbs, must also be able to push and pull up to 50lbs. This position requires frequent kneeling, stooping, head turning, climbing, overhead reaching and grasping. Candidate must be able to pass a job specific post-offer physical prior to beginning employment with Oasis Hotel.
- Primarily indoor working conditions in a fast-paced environment.