Cafe Associate - Part time
UP TO $20/HR PLUS THE BEST BENEFITS PACKAGE IN PITTSTON!
Join our amazing team at Prime’s café where the possibilities are endless! You’ll look forward to coming to work where you’ll enjoy a positive & fun environment.
We have rare openings for café team members at our new & modern facility in Pittston. As a member of our team, you’ll be rewarded with first class compensation & benefits.
This Rare Opportunity Features the Following Benefits:
- Top Tier Pay – Up to $20/hr (with potential to earn more per hour)
- Unbeatable Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Benefits at Extremely Reasonable Rates
- On Site Fitness Club: Weight Training Center & Cardio Lounge
- On Site Salon & Spa
- 401k Retirement Plans with up to a 5% Match from Prime Inc.
- Vacation & Sick Time
- An Innovative Wellness Program that Pays You to be Healthy
- Unlimited Amount of Growth Potential – The Size of Prime Gives You Opportunities!
Every day at our cafe is exciting and brand new. You’ll be part of a dedicated team that provides excellent service to our associates & drivers at our in-house café. You’ll be supported by a leadership team that truly believes in our associates & is dedicated to help everyone be successful!
7am-3pm 2-3 days per week
Weekend availability a must - one shift per weekend
Prime, Inc. is looking for a hard-working, customer-oriented associate to join our Cafe team. Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Totaling check and accepting payment for food if applicable.
- Wiping tables and seats with dampened cloth if applicable.
- Providing lightly seasoned, nutritionally adequate and varied diet for driving and non-driving associates.
- Performing cooking duties with other workers.
- Serving salads, vegetables, meat, and breads as indicated by customers.
- Carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from work stations, stove, and refrigerator.
- Scrubbing and polishing counters, steam-ables, and other equipment.
- Cleaning work area, equipment, and utensils.
- Segregating and removing garbage, and steam cleaning or hosing garbage containers.
- Replenishing foods at serving stations.
- Brewing coffee and tea, and maintaining functionality of soft drink, ice, and water fountain
- Transporting trash and waste to disposal area.
- Maintaining inventory of supplies and equipment.
Any combination of education, training, and experience providing the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Industrial kitchen or line cook experience is a plus.
Must have a strong work history. Flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings and weekends required.
Experience, Education, and Training
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position requires frequent walking, head turning, bending, reaching and grasping; constant standing forward reaching and grasping. Candidate must be able to lift and carry 45lbs and push and pull minimally.
Primarily indoor working environment with controlled heating and cooling with varying exposure to chemical odors.
Candidate must be able to pass a job specific post-offer physical prior to beginning employment with Prime, Inc.