Used Trailer Salesperson
Demand the Best! Make up to $100,000/yr & Unbeatable Benefits!
Come join the team at Pedigree Truck & Trailer sales (a Prime Inc. company) where you’ll love coming to work every day! Jumpstart your future with one of the most sought-after employers in the region where the opportunities are endless!
We’ll reward you for your hard work with the Very Best Benefits Package in the Ozarks!
This Rare Opportunity Features the Following Benefits:
- Big Time Pay – UP TO $100,000/yr
- Unbeatable Health Insurance Benefits at Extremely Reasonable Rates
- On Site Fitness Club: Weight Training Center, Cardio Lounge, Aerobics & Yoga Classes, Basketball Court
- On Site Salon, Spa & Barbershop
- On Site Restaurant
- On Site Daycare Center
- On Site Doctor’s Office & Chiropractor
- 401k Retirement Plans with up to a 5% Match from Prime Inc.
- Vacation & Sick Time
- Dental & Vision Plans
- HSA Benefits
- Accident, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance Options
- An Innovative Wellness Program that Pays You to be Healthy
- Unlimited Amount of Growth Potential – The Size of Prime Gives You Opportunities!
This is an unbelievable opportunity to get started with a company that will truly value you and your hard work! You’ll be part of team that truly cares & wants to help you grow!
There is a training period for 3-6 Months to help you learn the trucking industry. During that time we will help you build the skills to be a top truck salesperson & make life changing money! Here would be your job duties during your training period:
- Provide top notch customer service to new & existing customers while selling Prime’s used Semi-Trailers.
- Professionally sell used semi-trailers & display a successful ability to close a sale.
- Communicate effectively with customers via email, phone & in person to describe truck details, the financing process, warranties, etc.
- Assemble customer packets with invoices, warranty info, maintenance records, etc.
- Schedule appointments for customers to pick-up trailers.
- Assist customer when they pick up their purchased trailer. Provide excellence customer service, handle any issues that arise, finish any applicable paperwork, and ask the customer for a Google Review.
- Take photos (with a phone camera) of trucks and trailers.
- Effectively work in a team atmosphere & assist other Pedigree team members & salespeople (on and off site) as needed.
- Become knowledgeable about the functions & objectives of other departments in the company.
- Develop new customer business relationships through cold calling, occasional traveling & prospecting.
- Comply with all dealer standard requirements.
- Grow existing customer relationships. Some travel (via car or flight), phone calls, & emails will be expected to achieve this.
- Develop a deep understanding of the used semi-trailer market & business
Any combination of education, training, and experience providing the following knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Must have a strong work history.
Experience, Education, and Training
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). 2 years’ experience in the used truck industry is preferred but not required.
Candidate must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs and push and pull up to 15lbs.
Both indoor and outdoor working environment with exposure to varying weather conditions.
Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and reliable transportation to and from work