Trailer Rebuild Mechanic
Ready for a game changing career? It’s time to get the best pay & the best benefit package in the region right now!
No experience? No problem! We have the experts that will train you to become an elite member of or team! Our Prime family!
Have experience? We have the backing & ability to push your career to the next level!
This is an overnight position.
This Exciting opportunity features the following benefits:
- Life Changing Pay – Our Top 10% Techs Earned $109,285 & Overall the Average salary was $80,880 this past year.
We’ll help you earn your way to the top with bonuses & unlimited overtime!
- Yearly Prime Inc. stakeholder’s Bonus for all associates
- More free time – make Top Tier Pay while Only Working a 3 or 4 Day Work Week!
- Vacation & Sick time
- No Tools? We Provide Up to $1500 for You to Equip Yourself with the Tools of the Trade
- The Power & Size of prime gives You Unlimited Advancement Opportunities
- Unbeatable health Insurance Benefits at extremely Reasonable Rates
- HAS Benefits
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Accident, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance Options
- 401k Retirement Plans with up to 5% Match from Prime Inc.
- An Innovative Wellness Program THAT PAYS YOU TO BE HEALTHY!
- We provide Bibs, Steel Toed Boots, Coats or Shirts Yearly with our Apparel Program
- Continued Education Opportunities Include: OEM Educational Options, HVAC Certification & College Tuition Reimbursement
Our techs work in the best shops, with the best equipment & are empowered to really make a difference. Prime Inc.
is the #1 refrigerated trucking company in America because we invest in our associates. This is your chance to become
part of the best team in trucking!
- Fabricate & repair body parts on trailer
- Safely operate overhead crane, forklift & shop tools to facilitate trailer repairs.
- Disassemble & reassemble trailer parts as necessary to repair damaged areas.
- Replace/repair defective body parts as required & return equipment to factory specifications.
- Read & understand repair orders to optimize shop space & address all maintenance tasks needing to be performed.
- Perform detailed inspections of equipment in preparation for turn in and/or returning equipment to factory specifications.
- Verifies completion of all maintenance tasks performed to maintain fleet standard.
- Provide good customer service to help identify problems & expedite repairs.
- Maintain shop tools as necessary to preserve the life & functionality of company equipment.
- Clean tools & working area.
Wed-Sat 6pm-6am AND Sun-Wed 6pm-6am Every other Wednesday off
Training will be Monday thru Thursday 6pm thru 4am
Any combination of education, training, and experience providing the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Mechanical and welding experience is a plus.
Must have a strong work history and positive attitude. Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends required. Candidate must be able to acquire a rolling toolbox and own tools once the training period has been completed.
Experience, Education, and Training
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position requires constant standing, handling, and forward reaching; frequent head turning, bending, side reaching and pinching. The candidate will need to lift and carry 100lbs, push 50lbs, and pull 100lbs. Steel toed footwear, and safety glasses are required in the shop.
Both indoor and outdoor working environment with exposure to varying weather conditions and chemical odors. Applicants for the position understand and acknowledge that PRIME implements in active practice a respiratory program that is fully aligned with the prescribed OSHA and related regulatory requirements (as defined in 29 CFR 1910.134).
Applicants for the position understand and acknowledge that PRIME implements in active practice a respiratory program that is fully aligned with the prescribed OSHA and related regulatory requirements (as defined in 29 CFR 1910.134).
Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and reliable transportation to and from work.
Candidate must be able to pass a job specific post-offer physical prior to beginning employment with Prime, Inc.