Learning Center Teacher
Be a difference maker in a child’s life! We are searching for caring, positive & dedicated teachers for our Learning Center/Preschool that have a passion for making a big impact in a kid’s life. Our team provides a supportive & fun environment where you can be recognized & rewarded greatly for helping kids reach their full potential.
Want a career that you will look forward to coming to work every day? This is it!
This Exciting Opportunity Features the Following Benefits:
- Amazing Pay – $15 -$18 Hour
- Unbeatable Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Benefits at Extremely Reasonable Rates
- On Site Fitness Club: Weight Training Center, Cardio Lounge, Aerobics & Yoga Classes, Basketball Court
- 401k Retirement Plans with up to a 5% Match from Prime Inc.
- On Site Salon & Spa
- On Site Restaurant
- On Site Doctor’s Office
- On Site Pet Wash
- Vacation & Sick Time
- Yearly Prime Inc. Shareholder’s Bonus
- An Innovative Wellness Program that Pays You to be Healthy
- Continued Education Opportunities Include: First Aid & CPR Training, AED Training, Professional Development Clock Hours and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Unlimited Amount of Growth Potential – The Size of Prime Gives You Opportunities!
You’ll be part of a team that truly feels like a family who are focused on creating an environment where kids truly enjoy class and begin a journey of learning that will lead to success! We train teachers to utilize our play-based philosophy. We believe children learn best through exploring the world around them. Our teachers instruct children in activities that are age appropriate & designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth through a teacher & parent supported community.
- Responsibilities will be dependent on classroom age.
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene & social skills.
- Attend to children’s basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers when applicable.
- Establish and reinforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Serves meals and refreshments to children.
- Keeps the children’s safety a priority both in the classroom and on the playground.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and imaginative play.
Our Center is open Monday – Friday 6:00am to 6:30pm
Our full-time associates will work around 40 hours per week
- Preferred at least 3 college credits relating to Early Childhood Education
Are you interested in joining the Prime family? No matter what you are looking for, there is a place for you here. Apply now and welcome home.